Thank you for your interest in Meadowbrook Rehabilitation.
We understand the difficulty in finding an acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital that will provide the unique care you or your loved one needs. We work with you to provide you with complete information about our services before making your final decision.
Whether you need cardiac rehabilitation, wound care or other medical comorbidities combined with physical, occupational and speech therapy, our dedicated nursing assistants, nurses and therapists are here to serve you. We invite you to visit us to see the beautiful environment and highly motivated staff that make Meadowbrook an exceptional place to be.
Selecting the right acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital with expertise in traumatic brain injury rehabilitation, is crucial to ensure one’s well-being. It is important that you are comfortable with your choice. We are here when you need us and look forward to meeting your personal and healthcare needs.
At Meadowbrook, you’ll enjoy our warm and compassionate service that includes:
- Licensed nurses on-site 24/7
- IV antibiotics
- Full-time Respiratory Therapist for trach care
- Individualized resident care plans
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Wound care
- Well-trained, dedicated staff
- Professionally supervised therapy programs
- Full array of specialty physicians on staff
- On-site therapy services available
- Scheduled transportation for appointments
- Social activities
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Respite stays available
Meadowbrook Rehabilitation provides care on a nondiscriminatory basis so that all residents are admitted and receive benefits and services without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, marital status or source of payment.